My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Last Night's Dream; Duck Game, Car "Ride" & My Ex

I was in a large atrium at a mall. There were video games against one wall. One of the games had to do with ducks. Later I was outside at a fair. One of the rides consisted of a large structure with 3 separate arms. 2 of the arms were for people, one was for people in their cars & trucks, which were set in neutral. It made me very nervous as it clearly had to be unbalanced. I was certain that disaster loomed. Someone asked me if I wanted to ride, which I certainly didn't. Later my ex showed up, wanting some of this things back. I didn't even want to speak to him. Soon he wanted us to get back together, but I wasn't interested in the slightest. He ended up sleeping on a couch that was perpendicular to another couch with a young man sleeping there. The area was cluttered, filled with piles of clothes.

The painting here, "Stellar Nursury," is one of the few things I've enjoyed airbrushing. Unfortunately, outside of the 70's van market, there's not much call for nebulous space scenes.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'd want this on my van, if I had a van

Lana said...

Charles; You're such a stud. ;) Don't forget the wall to wall shag carpet! You know how that turns chicks on. *LOL*

Related Posts with Thumbnails