My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Monday, November 5, 2007

Last Night's Dream; Rings & Vehicles

I was involved with something wherein participants were given a silver ring every time they did something. The ring had a raised, human face on it. I had many of them & showed them to someone else involved. Someone asked me to do something with a rig that was sitting on a roadside, running. I shut off the engine to save fuel. I asked a young boy (about 9 years old,) to take a vehicle to a nearby depot to get the air in its tires filled. When I went to the depot later, I found he’d drained all of the oil from the vehicle. I wasn't upset, I merely felt badly for the boy. I explained to him that not only wasn’t draining the oil not necessary, but that the employees at the depot would have inflated the tires for free. Watching him move it into position, the vehicle spun in a circle (as though floating on water.)

I'm not sure what it might be about, but back in June of this year I had a dream in which I'd been given multiple diamond rings (for eating chicken wings. What a world, the subconscious mind!)

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Paid for eating chicken wings. What a great world indeed.

Lana said...

Not just paid--paid in diamond rings! It sounds like a campaign slogan; Diamond rings for chicken wings! *L*

Anonymous said...

Chicken wings? Were you still in Port Colborne in this dream? Maybe this dream has more to do with friendships...
Diamonds=Friends...
What do you think?
Ps..Great Wedding photos!
I've been thinking about you...
Maybe well met tonight in dreamland....HugsX) Marisa

Lana said...

Marisa; You could be on to something there... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails