My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Middle Name Meme

I was tagged by Julie. Here are the rules:

1. Post these rules before you give the facts.
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name make one up or use the one you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your post, choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


R; Roxlynn was almost my first name. I'm glad it's not, as people seem to have enough trouble with "Lana."
O; Ontario. I lived there for nearly 20 years & never learned all the words to "O Canada" (there's a line toward the end that I always have to fake.)
S; Scrabble is my favorite board game & I'll likely beat you at it.
E; Egrets. I'd always wanted to see one & there are a lot here in S. Louisiana. Most of the locals call every wading bird (including the white ibis & great blue heron,) an "egret" & it annoys the hell out of me.

I've tagged Rob, Erik, Mad Hatter & Brave Astronaut.

8 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

She beats me at scrabble.

Lana said...

Charles; Hey now...I let you win once in a while. ;)

Julie said...

Great...! We have egrets here down on the coast. Beautiful things.

- I stuck a robin with the other birds and have got a few redwings
to post tomorrow...

Erik Donald France said...

Cool. I'll scratch my head a while re: meme ;)

The Zen Birdfeeder said...

I think Canada has a WONDERFUL national anthem. Here's some help:

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Lana said...

Julie; Yes...Egrets are so lovely. They're so slim they almost seem to vanish when they're head on! We had an enormous flock of robins here last winter--at least 100 in my yard one day. I hope they come back this winter!

Erik; Take your time.

Zen birdfeeder; I have some strange, psychological block. The line is "from far & wide," but regardless of how many times I review it, when the time comes I'm mumbling there. The link I gave not only lists the lyrics, but has downloadable .wav files. Somehow, though, I suspect I'll always be mumbling there. Good thing I moved back to the US, eh? ;)

The Zen Birdfeeder said...

Ooops - my bad. I missed your hyperlink!

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣用品,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲

Related Posts with Thumbnails