My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Rat Bastards

What is it about squirrels that annoys me so? I've tried to be more Zen about them, I really have, but when I see them out there, stealing the bird seed, I'm compelled to burst out the back door, clapping my hands & yelling "GIT!" I think it's the numbers that bother me--after all, I didn't scare away that one raccoon the other day. In contrast, however, sometimes there's upwards of 5 squirrels assaulting my feeders at any given time. I don't mind sharing, really, but 5 gluttonous squirrels sometimes cost me a small fortune in sunflower seeds (note how fat & healthy this rat bastard looks, at my expense.) Squirrel season opened here last month. They say revenge is a dish best served cold...
Related Posts with Thumbnails