My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Last Night's Dream; Haircut & Robo-prison

I was at work. My manager told me she'd spoken with our mutual coworker & they'd decided I needed to trim my hair. As it's more than overdue, I complied. Later I was in a strange prison run by a robot. It was like an abandoned city with buildings filled with various flotsam & litter. I was free to devise a plan of escape, but the area was so large it was doubtful I'd ever find my way out, anyway.

I think the robot jailer was inspired by a Futurama episode I watched before bed. The haircut I really do need, but I'm hoping to donate to locks of love. Although I have the req'd 10" at this point, I'm hoping to hold off until June, when I'll have more.

4 comments:

mon@rch said...

I can't say that I have ever dreamed about cutting my hair! LOL!

Lana Gramlich said...

Mon@rch; But you have had one of being in a robot's prison? *L*

Poetryman said...

Dancing Clouds

Sleeping Moon

At dawn the horizon is all burning feathers

Finding a moonstone on the beach and holding it high to catch the light...

Lana Gramlich said...

poetryman; Very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails