My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Friday, December 21, 2007

My Deck & Last Night's Dream; Another Frustrating Market

I was vending at an indoor market with A.B. I hadn't put everything I had out on formal display, some things were still tucked away in bags. I had to step away for a moment to take care of something & when I got back, she & another woman had taken everything out & put it on display. Although it looked good, I was afraid it was for naught. More people stopped to look & ask questions, but most of them were critical. Although I did manage to sell a few things, soon I decided to pack it in. Shortly after we left I realized that A.B. had forgotten some things, so I went back to get them.

This dream clearly reflects my doubts about tomorrow's market. At least their fee is a very reasonable $15. Most places around here charge $75 or more.

Unfortunately we never did get that dense fog last night, but that didn't stop me from sitting out on our candlelit deck last night (see picture,) listening to the frogs. Our deck is my sanctuary from the insanity of everyday life, where I can sit in peace, surrounded by the woods, & relax. Where or how do you get away from it all?

7 comments:

Marvin said...

Societal regulations prohibit me from getting any farther "away from it all" unless I become a certified hermit.

Lana Gramlich said...

Marvin; *LOL* Actually we refer to our house as "the Hermitage," but I'm sure your place deserves that moniker more!

Danny Tagalog said...

The deck looks fantastic, if a little chilly...

I'm off back to the mother-land for a few weeks, then have more work to do, but in Spring, I really will be *back**)

Have a fantastic Festive Season!

Julie said...

We chill out by going into country areas or National Trust properties - plenty of walking round here; but I'm still limited with my leg so far.

Still, plenty of pub restaurants to relax in. Hope you both get to chill out and really enjoy yourselves over the break; - your deck looks both great and very versatile!

Lana Gramlich said...

Danny; We're in the deep South--it's still in the 70s here (farenheit.) Nothing "chilly" about it. ;) Glad to see you again & looking forward to seeing more come Spring. Happy Holidays to you & yours!

Julie; I'm sure your walking places are absolutely gorgeous! We're both definitely making use of the deck, now that we have time off to do so. R&R is often underrated...but not by me. *LOL*

Charles Gramlich said...

Strangely enough, I usually hang out on the deck when I want to get away from it all.

disa said...

ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲

Related Posts with Thumbnails