My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Shameless Plug & Egret Painting

With the holidays fast approaching (& a transmission rebuild still to pay for,) I have a number of prints for sale for $10/ea (including shipping to the continental U.S.) Apologies about any pop-up ads over there--getting our own domain name set up is next on my "to do" list.

As promised, the egret painting I've been working on. I'm not entirely pleased with the digitization on this one, as it's lost some of it's detail. I tried using the camera or my scanner, but this was the best I could get it. This painting has been gifted to my friend.

7 comments:

Julie said...

lana, my youngest son would enjoy seeing these prints.
You've got a beautifully developed sense of balance and proportion.

Have you considered some form of greeting card format for the colour ones, or would that be too much hassle?

Lana Gramlich said...

Julie; Any other format is going to require more money than I have to begin with & my profit margin plummets. I made some good side money in Canada with the prints, but shopkeepers in this area are just not interested in commission sales. I do have some products (postcards, etc.,) here, however. (Thanks for remind me about my shop.)

Charles Gramlich said...

That's a great deal on your prints baby. If I weren't living with the artist I'd buy 'em all.

Erik Donald France said...

Very cool and bold relief. I like it and'll check out the others.

Brave Astronaut said...

I really like the Abita Pines! Let's make a deal!

Lana Gramlich said...

BA; I've popped you off an e-mail...

disa said...

ut聊天室,A片,A片,正妹牆,哈啦聊天室,080視訊聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,尋人,徵信社,徵信,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,外遇,尋人,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信,外遇,徵信社,尋人,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,抓姦

Related Posts with Thumbnails