My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Friday, December 28, 2007

Pine Sketch, Dream & Astronomy

Last night's dream; I was wearing a nice dress on a luxury worldwide airline cruise with stopovers at different countries. During one stop, I overheard a stewardess mention a deathly serious mechanical problem with the plane. By the time take off came I'd convinced myself that there'd be nothing to worry about (at least through this flight.) As the plane made its final approach to the next stop I put my winter boots on. After landing I tried to put my booted feet into pointy, high-heeled dress shoes I had, but they wouldn't fit.

At least one thing's right--pointy, high-heeled dress shoes don't "fit" me.

Tonight Saturn is in conjunction with the Moon. It'll be the bright "star" nearby.

5 comments:

Julie said...

...Just had a close look at the tree,
to see the delicate way you caught the branches. Nice design.

Saw a pair of hawks hunting this afternoon on the way down to the coast, plus odd pheasants, but it was too cold to hang around outside for any length of time.

Charles Gramlich said...

Love the sketch. You look good in boots anyway, sweetness.

Lana Gramlich said...

Julie; Thank you. Cool on the hawks!

Charles; No, you. ;)

Church Lady said...

Beautiful sketch! So many people I'm attracted to are artists.
:-)

Lana Gramlich said...

church lady; Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails