My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Interesting Bark & Last Night's Dream; Car/t Accident & Looking Foolish

An older, overweight man was driving some kids in a white go cart (or some other kind of ride--like a bumper car.) There was another white go cart/bumper car full of kids nearby that he was also in charge of. They were all driving on a major freeway. The man was in a terrible accident, in which the car/t flew up into the air & was hit by a car. Other people reviewed the video footage. Later I was trying to figure something out. I.D. was there & kept asking questions, distracting me. When I answered him about one of them, he laughed out loud & made a big deal, as though I was an idiot. Getting annoyed, I defended myself & said I knew what I was doing. He merely asked the wrong question (to intentionally make me look stupid.)

The picture was of some interesting bark we saw on yesterday's hike.

6 comments:

Erik Donald France said...

This would make a good surrealistic scene in a movie, no doubt.

Michelle's Spell said...

This is a very interesting dream --lots of good imagery. Love the picture!

Gledwood said...

I've had some really odd dreams by falling asleep again in the morning with rolling breakfast news on the radio... very odd dreams indeed!

Thanks for your greetings at mine!

;->...

Lana Gramlich said...

Erik; ...like SO many dreams!

Michelle; Thank you!

Gledwood; I'm sure! My ex used to sleep with his eyes open & he'd dream about whatever he ended up "looking" at.

Miladysa said...

Dreams fascinate me.

About a year ago one of them was practically haunting me so I wrote about it on my blog.

I always think there is a message there - we just have to find it :)

Lana Gramlich said...

miladysa; Exactly. Ultimately dreams only really have the meanings that we discern to be true, ourselves. As such, most dream dictionaries (& external dream interpreters,) need to be trashed. I really love my dreams. Very interesting stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails