My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last Night's Dream; Taking Charge & the Princess

A couple of evil men had kidnapped a bunch of people, including me. We were all being kept in a nuthouse. We had access to one another, but if we spoke with anyone else, the men would tell them to ignore our ravings, since we were crazy. No one seemed to want to take charge & do something about the situation, although everyone was concerned about it. I had a rig, but they'd taken it away & parked it in an alley. I'd finally had enough & managed to chase them out there. They got into my truck. The engine compartment was covered by some kind of outer shell that kept the engine from running. The men smirked at me, thinking there was nothing I could do. I climbed up onto the engine compartment & managed to release the cover over it. As their faces fell I smirked at them through the windshield. When all was said & done they ran off & I freed everyone from the nuthouse. Later I was in a talk show audience. The guest was a young blonde in a silvery-white dress. She was a Princess who had been friends with Princess Diana. Unfortunately she was also very ditzy & annoying. The more she spoke, the more upset I got. At one point she got up on the host's desk & did a sexy dance for him. I was disgusted by her behavior. He asked her how a Princess should act & she said they should giggle a lot, act like a baby & always make sure they looked good. It was all I could do to stay in my seat & bite my tongue.

Both parts of this dream are very much about empowerment/"girl power."

The picture is of 5 chipping sparrows in my backyard today. You can tell from the background that we've had a lot of rain lately.

2 comments:

Kate S said...

Loved this dream, Lana. :)

Lana Gramlich said...

Kate; So did I. Thanks for taking the time to read it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails