My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tuesday's Dream; Work, Robot, Juice & Door

I was at work, where someone brought up another empty DVD case. Then I started shelving books. Then I had a robot friend/companion. It was like "Johnny 5" from "Short Circuit," but it didn't speak. It mostly just followed me around. We went to a grocery store at one point, where they had single-servings of juice on top of stand up coolers. Later I watched Charles outside, going into a shed. Afterwards he went to sleep. I went back to the grocery store to buy some of those bottles of juice. Instead of the single-serving bottles, they now only had huge bottles. There was also something about a door & frame that were painted blue, but only half way up. Someone said it looked cool, but someone else there disagreed--it wasn't cool, it was unfinished.

Another silent companion here, although this time dehumanized.

The picture is from Lafreniere Park before Hurricane Katrina (during the cleanup afterward, it was the largest dump in the area.) There are tame geese & a nutria to the left.

6 comments:

Billy said...

Your body is obviously telling you to drink more juice LOL.

Lana Gramlich said...

Billy; Actually the single-serving juices probably come from the 6 pack of pineapple juice cans I bought this weekend. I abhor single-serving drinks, as the unnecessary packaging is horrible for the environment. So my subconscious is giving me hell about it here--I should have stuck to my guns & bought the large sized can. <:(

Charles Gramlich said...

Watched me going to sleep? How real life of you.

Lana Gramlich said...

Charles; How can I possibly help it? You're so cuuuUUUuuute!

Lisa said...

What an absolutely STUNNING photo, Lana. This should be framed!

Lana Gramlich said...

Lisa; Thanks so much. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails