Little did I realize it, but Natural Woman tagged me a meme some weeks ago now. Only saw it tonight. That said, here we go...
8 Things I Am Passionate About
2. Learning. No one can ever take it away from you.
3. Peace & quiet. Took a long time to get it. Now I’m enjoying it to the fullest.
4. Free time. Money is grossly overrated.
5. Nature. Nothing beats it, except maybe Charles.
6. The Celts. The only history/culture/language/etc. that’s ever managed to interest me.
7. My deck. My sanctuary. My birdwatching platform. My reading “room.” Where we were married. (See picture, above.)
8. Creativity. In whatever form it takes.
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Visit Wales. I've been fascinated by it as long as I can remember...
2. Go back to Cedar Bay beach in Canada (numerous times.)
3. Visit the Pacific NW.
4. See ancient ruins (Machu Pichu, Stonehenge, the Pyramids or what have you.)
5. Lazy river tubing...again.
6. See a painted bunting in the wild. Preferably from my deck.
7. Swim with dolphins.
8. Retire to Arkansas with Charles.
8 Things I Say Often
1. I love you.
2. No, you.
3. These will be due back (insert future date here.)
4. Why is everyone so f*cking stupid? (It’s a “Team America” thing.)
5. Want to go to (insert natural area here)?
6. Do you need anything?
7. Nice blinker. (Why can’t people USE them anymore?)
8. St. Tammany Parish Library, Abita. (Answering the work phone.)
8 Books I Have Read Recently
1. Swords of Talera, by Charles Gramlich
2. Wings Over Talera, by Charles Gramlich
3. Witch of Talera, by Charles Gramlich
4. Taliesin; Shamanism & the Bardic Mysteries in Britain & Ireland
5. The North Light Book of Acrylic Painting Techniques
6. The Encyclopedia of Acrylic Techniques
7. Smithsonian Birds of North America
8. Nat’l Audubon Society Field Guide to the Southeastern States
8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over
1. The entire “Animals” album by Pink Floyd
2. The entire “Wish You Were Here” album by Pink Floyd
3. The entire “Dark Side of the Moon” album by Pink Floyd
4. The entire “The Wall” album by Pink Floyd
5. The entire “Meddle” album by Pink Floyd
6. A fair amount of the “A Momentary Lapse of Reason” album by Pink Floyd
7. The entire “Amused to Death” album by Roger Waters
8. “Let’s Groove” by Earth Wind & Fire (didn’t see THAT coming, did you?)
8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends
1. Genuineness. I have no use for a phony & I can smell them a mile away. Honesty is part of this, too.
2. Sense of humor. You have to have one to put up with mine.
3. An appreciation for music.
5. Trustworthiness. I’d trust any of my friends with anything in my life.
6. Appreciation/respect for nature.
7. An open mind & inquisitive nature. I love long discussions of all kinds.
8 People Who Should Do Crazy 8’s
8 people who want to & have the time.