My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Friday, March 7, 2008

Thursday's Dream; Recording with William Hurt

I was with D.D. We had to get William Hurt to record an album with us. We got onto a roof adjacent to his balcony to speak to him. He wasn’t interested & went back inside, getting ready to leave. I realized we could catch up to him if we took the few stairs heading up from the roof we were on. Up the stairs was a parking lot. We caught up to Mr. Hurt & discussed the idea with him. He wasn’t interested, but seemed like he had the potential to warm up to the idea. I explained that I play a few different instruments at least a little. He argued that we’d never have a hit & I explained that we didn’t have to--we just have to cut an album. We went over to a parked car (his?) that had a square hole in the hatchback. A woman went in the driver’s door. It was like a store inside with shelves of products. The lights were on.

Hurt (in a different sense,) my friend (D.D.) & a parking lot also appeared in the previous night's dream.

I managed to get this picture of the male and female red-bellied woodpeckers together yesterday. They're not often both at our feeders at the same time, nevermind perched virtually on top of each other like this.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

William Hurt? I thought he was an actor.

Lana Gramlich said...

Charles; He is. That's dreams for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails