My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Recent Dream

I had an intriguing & fun dream on May 20th; I was holding a kitten up to my face, nuzzling it. It was nuzzling back, purring. Later I was on a major trip for a group I was a member of. We got to see Louisiana from the air (almost the whole state.) Later we looked at an informal, aerial drawing of the Northshore of Lake Pontchartrain. Also something about different crystals & taking it easy not to combine much with moonstone. My back hurt very badly. I rode some kind of personal hovercraft out into the Otherworlds. At one point blue mountains rose in the distance above a field of pink crystals. I wanted to take a picture but hadn’t brought my camera, so I went back for it. My partner was a black man. He couldn’t go out until I came back. He reminded me about being careful not to drink milk after having certain crystals. I remembered that was about the moonstone. Later I was wearing my rainbow dress, walking in a building with another woman.

Seeing Louisiana from the air here is typical of my "flying" dreams. I have no control & quite often little or no personal involvement. I'm more of an observer, looking at things from a great height. I don't get to move around & there's no sense of joy (as others have reported as part of their experience.) My (non-)flying is rather bland. The hovercraft in this dream was fun, though, as was exploring strange, new, jeweled worlds.
My "black man" partner is likely my Jungian shadow & animus all wrapped up in one. It's significant that he can't "go out" (manifest consciously,) until I come back.
I actually have an ultra-comfy, rainbow-colored, tie-dye style dress in "real" life.

15 comments:

laughingwolf said...

great histories again, lana... stuff i really enjoy

the same as dreams/fantasies, can never get enough... thank you

Charles Gramlich said...

You say you have boring dreams but this one was certainly cool. I like the hovercraft traveling over the field of pink crystals with the blue mountains in the background.

Travis said...

I'd like to take a hovercraft into the Otherworld, just to see what there is to see.

Lana Gramlich said...

Laughingwolf; Glad you enjoy. :)

Charles; That's why I posted this one--it WAS fun, it wasn't mundane. I can still see the mountains rising above the pink crystals in my mind...

Travis; Dreams ARE my Otherworld, usually, but this one went above & beyond--literally.

david mcmahon said...

I simply HAVE to know - in your dream, did you take pictures from the air?

Chris said...

Strange dream! The strange ones are the fun ones!
:)
Nice rose picture, are you growing them? I always killed my rose plants after the first year.
:(

Lana Gramlich said...

David; No, I didn't. The camera didn't even occur to me until the mountain scene, later (& even then I didn't have it on me.)

Chris; This dream was an adventure of exploration. Lots of fun. No, I'm not growing roses--this one was uptown near my bank. I don't seem to have much luck growing things here, but considering I'm surrounded by the woods, I figure I don't have to worry much about it. *L*

Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Lana,
Love the description of the dream -- it sounds cool! I've never had a flying dream for some reason. And your dress sounds beautiful -- a good dress, like a good man, is hard to find as old Flannery might say.

Lana Gramlich said...

Michelle; It was a very cool dream & at some point perhaps I'll get a shot of me in the dress. Little girls love it (it's so bright & fun!)

Natural said...

i kind of like that feeling of sitting back in my dreams just watching things unfold. it's nice to be an observer sometimes. i was dreaming something at the doctors office today and i'm really mad because i can't remember it. i was at the chiro..very rarely do i not remember a dream...something about it atleast.

Ello said...

This was a great dream! Is your dreams really this vivid and colorful? Mine are so boring these days. I need another Lana dream! ;o)

Lana Gramlich said...

NW; I think there's benefits to either POV (active participant vs. observer.) Due to my mode of dream recall, I'm more often an observer these days. I always kick myself when a dream slips my mind.

Ello; Yes, my dreams tend to be vivid & colorful, perhaps because (by nature, as my art can attest,) I'm drawn to such. Even mundane dreams tend to be colorful (which is better than nothing!)

lotto sweepstakes said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Lana Gramlich said...

Lotto; Thanks. The whole blog is posts like this. I hope your comments don't turn into spam.

disa said...

A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風

Related Posts with Thumbnails