My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Needs Meme

I pinched this meme from Travis' blog because I don't mind a simple meme now & again. I don't tag anymore, however. If you want to do it, it's up to you.

The Rules; Google your first name with the word "needs" after it and post the results. Don't forget to tag (only if that's your thing!)

Google says Lana needs 3,050 things. Unfortunately most of them have to do with the character on Smallville, but it makes for some interesting entries, anyway;

Lana needs...to stop!
Lana needs...to go.
Lana needs...another hole in her hand!
Lana needs...hip replacement surgery. (This Lana is an Australian Shepherd dog, fyi.)
Lana needs...to leave Lex and be with Clark.
Lana needs...to be on Smallville.
Lana needs...to come podding with me again (oh the joys of podding to michael jackson!) (I SWEAR I've never "podded," & if I did, it would've been to FLOYD!)
Lana needs...TO DIE!!!!!
Lana needs...1950 calories each day. (YES! Bring on the ice cream!)
Lana needs...some kissin' and huggin'. (Much better than "TO DIE!!!!!")
Lana needs...to go on the Big Gay Creek. (I don't even WANT to know...)
Lana needs...a life-saving operation. (What happened to the simple hip replacement surgery?)
Lana needs...to grow up, and stop being so naive.
Lana needs...to come up with a way to ensure that Darlene does not try to sell them a drink. (That evil, NASTY Darlene!)
Lana needs...a miscarrage. (Damn! We've come a long way from hip replacement surgery!)
Lana needs...a little reality check.
Lana needs...a baby. (Um, no...She's quite happy with houseplants, thanks!)
Lana needs...a home where someone is around most of the time. (Another dog one.)
Lana needs...to go away FOREVER. (Still better than "TO DIE!!!!!")
Lana needs...to acknowledge her own existing moral issues. (Bite my shiny, metal @$$!)
Lana needs...a makeover!
Lana needs...a metaphorical slap in the face.
Lana needs...a secure fence if left by herself long, but OK with a companion. (Just ask Charles.)
Lana needs...to go back to China or something.
Lana needs...to eat something--a tad anorexic here. (1950 calories a day isn't ENOUGH?)
Lana needs...a big serving of STFU.
Lana needs...to get laid by a man. (Check!)
Lana needs...someone who has time to love her and to teach her how to be a good dog. (Are THAT many dogs named "Lana," really???)
Lana needs...some reassurance from Kirk Douglas.
Lana needs...to meet Weng-Weng, the Impossible Kid.
Lana needs...a machine to do her thinking. (Niiiiiiice computer, yes...We loveses the precious!)
Lana needs...to GFTO and stay out.
Lana needs...to be beaten to death with a shoe.
Lana needs...a bigger cup size. (Um, no...BELIEVE me she doesn't.)
Lana needs...a holiday. (Wow, I DO have a friend in the world!)
Lana needs...to grow up and realize the world and everyone else does not revolve around her vapid head. (I rescind my last comment.)

18 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I don't think I want to do this one. It might make me crazy.

Lana Gramlich said...

Charles; I had a quick look of some of yours & came across; "Charles needs our prayers." *LOL*

laughingwolf said...

lol @ charles needing prayers! ;)

laughingwolf said...

tony needs... an avatar! :P lol

Travis Erwin said...

I never knew you were so needy.

Shauna Roberts said...

"Shauna needs a sub-100 level 1337 class." Huh. I never would have guessed.

"Shauna needs a vacation." Very, very true.

Steve Malley said...

Mrs. Gramlich, I do believe that was my best laugh of the morning!

Apparently, "Steve needs to find a squirrel hitman."

Possibly because "Steve needs sleep" (and is hallucinating?!)

Lana Gramlich said...

laughingwolf; Yes...Why DOESN'T Tony have an avatar, hmmmmm? *L*

travis; Yes, evidently I'm a dog & I just TOTALLY suck!

shauna; Screw the class. Opt for the vacation.

steve; Glad you enjoyed. :)
A squirrel hitman? Wow. The world never ceases to amaze! *LOL*

laughingwolf said...

i may get one, a bud is working in photoshop on a pic he took of me :O lol

Natural said...

this is a fun one, i think i will google my name to see what i need.

i might come up as: valerie needs to get a life.

oh no.

Lana Gramlich said...

laughingwolf; I really shouldn't tease...I was avatarless for months, myself. ;)

NW; Get a life? Certainly not! You already HAVE one & it seems pretty interesting to me! :)

JR's Thumbprints said...

I thought, "Wow! This looks like fun." Then I did it...

jim needs a kidney

... and couldn't go on.

Lana Gramlich said...

JR; Yeah, some of the things you come across online can be pretty heart-wrenching.

YogaforCynics said...

Lana needs to listen to more Lou Reed.
Actually, I started reading the list before the thing at the top explaining what it was and was thinking "wow...the chick's got problems." Glad to hear you don't actually need life saving surgery or a miscarriage (wait--does anybody actually NEED a miscarriage?)

Lana Gramlich said...

yogaforcynics; I promise, I'll give Lou Reed more of a shot at some point soon. *LOL @ my "problems."* Ah, no...I'm actually much saner than this (good thing, eh?) *L* Good point on the miscarriage. <:\

Travis said...

These are definitely more interesting with a less popular name.

Dave Coulter said...

Pretty funny. Turns out I'm really needy, lol....

Lana Gramlich said...

travis; Don't hate me because I need TO DIE!!!! *LOL*

dave; Welcome to the club. *L*

Related Posts with Thumbnails