My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Monday, September 22, 2008

Upcoming Art Events

Fri., Sept. 26, 7-10pm; "The Haunted" art exhibit opening & reception at Berkeley Gallery & Studio; 72066 Maple St., Abita Springs, LA. The show runs through the end of October.

Sat., Sept. 27, 7-10pm; "BLAC Fall Art Exhibit" opening & reception at Louisiana Heart Hospital; 64030 Louisiana 434, Lacombe, LA. Fully catered event featuring local politicians & other dignitaries. The show runs all weekend.

Sun., Sept. 28, 3pm; 2nd Abita Springs Art Group meeting. Open invitation to anyone who's interested in joining. Held at the Berkeley Gallery (see address, above.)

Come on down & see me this weekend!

15 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I think I will.

Ladybug said...

How wonderful for you, Lana! I'm so glad that more people will be able to view your beautiful work! I wish I could be there.

Steve Malley said...

You: black beret, wine and cheese.

Them: Goggled eyes and open checkbooks.

Here's hoping!

Lana Gramlich said...

charles; You're always so supportive, baby. I totally appreciate it!

ladybug; Thanks, hon! Wish you could be here, too. :)

steve; Yes! Keep those kinds of thoughts for me. ;)

Virtual Voyage said...

Cool. Wish you all the best - sock it to 'em!

Natural said...

wow, you have a lot of events coming up. that's good. exposure.hope all goes well.

Lana Gramlich said...

julie & nw; Thanks for the support. :)

Miladysa said...

I wish I could :-D

ivan@creativewriting.ca said...

Publish or perish, I say.

Also exhibit.

But it's a long way to Louisiana. I'm in Toronto, and it's a long way to pole a piroque though I suppose I could go down the mighty Mississippi.

... But the Mississippi. Good Lord!
I'm sure you've seen it. It's an ocean!

letspaintnature.com said...

Good luck at your art events!!! How exciting! If I lived close, you know I would be there :)
I'm sure you'll go great!

Lana Gramlich said...

ivan; Indeed--a great, brown, kind of gross ocean. Makes me miss Lake Erie (if not Ontario.)

chris; Thanks for the vote of confidence. Wish you were closer! :)

Demon Hunter said...

Awww, I live to far away. I would love to see all of your work. Ah, maybe one day. :-)

Lana Gramlich said...

dh; Fortunately you can see pretty much all of my art here on the blog, at least. ;)

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Beautiful photos, Lana!!! I am happy autumn has arrived too. :D

Hugs, JJ

Lana Gramlich said...

jj; Thanks. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails