My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Blog Changes (Updated)

For those who hadn't noticed, I changed how I blog a while back. To make things easier on those looking for my paintings &/or photos (including me,) I've started blogs featuring just those subjects. This will continue to be my "personal" blog (& will include photography, art news, etc.,) but the other blogs feature my visual arts as a primary focus.

(Update, Spring 2010; The visual arts blogs proved inefficient, so I opted for a website instead.)

8 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'd follow you to any link, sweetness.

Rob said...

Great idea, Lana. I see Phil's Grill on your sidebar. Phil is my brother-in-law.

Cloudia said...

Good idea, Lana


Aloha, Friend!


Comfort Spiral

Billy said...

Nice change to the blog, Lana. In blogging about my book, I learned that one can also do a workaround on blogger and make a sitemap that Google recognizes. One makes posts containing various links for various subjects, and then makes another post called sitemap, with all the other posts links contained in it. Then that sitemap link is put at the bottom of every post. You do have to add new material to the "site pages" after posting, but it's mostly cut and paste work. Or the sidebar works fine too depending on what your goal is. I was after a Google ranking -:) Anyway, your blog looks great.

Travis said...

I did notice the change, but I haven't had a chance to explore the other sites yet.

Erik Donald France said...

Lana, that is very cool, indeed. Excellent links, and backdrop.

Seems like there's a way to make links to the Google web page creator; I'm waiting for Google to do the main migration work from the older to the newer version. It's all very dazzling.

Barrie said...

There's something about photos of birds...I just love them.

Lynda Lehmann said...

This is a good idea. I should probably do the same thing, but the thought of more projects to take me away from DOING art, is daunting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails