My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hubby's Latest Book

My superbly talented husband has a new book in print. From the blurb; "The stories of heroes are born, but they never die. They become legends. They become mythic. Bitter Steel is a collection of new myths and new fantasy adventures in the style of Robert E. Howard's classic fictional heroes, Kull, Conan, and Kane."
This is his 8th book, to date. Most of the others can be found on Amazon (and Barnes & Nobles, I think.) Just search for "Charles Gramlich." His poetry chapbook, "Wanting the Mouth of a Lover," is available here (in the right hand sidebar, about 1/4 of the way down the page.)
From his skillful storytelling to the lyrical tone of his prose, I can't recommend his work highly enough. Not that I'm biased, of course...

9 comments:

David Cranmer said...

I'm getting ready to read WINGS OVER TALERA and am looking forward to BITTER STEEL. And I'd say you're both superbly talented.

Charles Gramlich said...

You're too sweet.

Lana Gramlich said...

David; You're too kind. :)

Charles; No, you.

Erik Donald France said...

Excellent plug -- love the cover, too. Zowie!

TJ Lubrano said...

Hello hello! Oooh that sounds really cool! Congrats on the book ^_^! I will definitely try to get a copy in my hands! Yes. I agree with David, you're both incredibly talented! Keep it up!

Have a lovely week ahead & take care!

Natasha Fondren said...

Oh YAY! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Demon Hunter said...

Yay, Charles. Both you guys rock! ;-) Such talent.

world news said...

that's very kind of you :)

v said...

congrats on the book being published charles. that is sooo cool. and to you too lana.

Related Posts with Thumbnails