My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shouts to the Blogroll, Pt. 1

It's been a long time coming, but I wanted to share some of the blogs that I visit here. There are many of them, so I'll be posting them in digestible chunks from time to time. Without further delay, I present to you some of the art blogs I enjoy;

A Look in a Creative Mind, by TJ Lubrano. Featuring chibis and other, colorful illustrations.

Artscapes--Musings on Art and Life, by Michelle Basic Hendry. Not just a talented, Canadian artist, but something of a historian and building conservationist, as well.

CT Studios; Art and Accessories for You and Your Home, by Lorrie. A local artist who does almost anything, from sculpture to fabric arts and more.

Dreamz Forever, by Punam. Poetry, art and philosophy.

Fazrul Arts Portfolio, by Fazrul Arhan. Truly amazing portraiture.

Let's Paint Nature, by Christine Kane. Not only a talented artist, but she'll also walk you through the process.

Peripheral Vision; Inner Sights, by Lynda Lehman. An artist, philosopher and photographer who understands why the music of gently babbling water is best.

The Art of Chrissy Marie, from the UK. Another fine artist/photographer with a real talent for capturing the spirit of animals.

Side note; Happy birdthday, Rick Wright. R.I.P.

14 comments:

BigGiantHat said...

A Great idea!

:)

TJ Lubrano said...

Oh thank you soo much for including Lana :D. Hope all is well with you! I'm doing much better now ^_^!

Till next time! *hugs* Xx

Chrissy said...

Lana, thank you so much for the link...
That in itself is lovely but now I also have a few other interesting blogs to check out :)
I do hope ur ok and not suffering too much humidity...and what a lovely story about bumping into your freind. I hope it continues to work well for you :)
Hugs ~ Chrissy X

celticmusicfan said...

I love TJ Lubrano's site. Thanks for introducing me to other art blogs. Have a blessed Sunday :)

Travis Cody said...

These are all new to me, so I'll have to make some time.

Cloudia said...

If you like them they are probably great, Lana




Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

Charles Gramlich said...

Hum, I'll have to check these out.

eric1313 said...

Always good to be a supportive member of the community.

I'll take a look at these offerings. Dank!

Punam said...

Hi Lana, Thank u so much for including me! And also thanks for sharing the other links.. I'll chk them out. There is soo much to learn from everyone around.!!

Erik Donald France said...

Very kewel -- will peruse. Thanks for pointing the way . . .

Michelle (artscapes) said...

Just getting caught up! :-) Thank you so much for including me on this list! I am a fan of some of these sites too - terrible for commenting lately though! LOL!

Lana Gramlich said...

BigGiantHat; Thank you. :)

TJ Lubrano; Anytime, hon! Yes, things are pretty good over this way. :)

Chrissy; But of course! Avoiding the humidity mostly by staying indoors, unfortunately. I'd still rather deal with the heat than the cold!

celticmusicfan; Anytime. Enjoy. :)

Travis C.; NP. Peruse at your leisure...

Cloudia; Yep.

Charles & Erik; Enjoy!

eric1313; My pleasure. :)

Punam; You're quite welcome and yes--there are some really cool people out there!

Michelle (artscapes); No thanks necessary, hon. No worries on comments, either. We all have real lives, too, afterall! Hope all's well. :)

Let's Paint Nature said...

Thanks so much for the mention! :D

Lana Gramlich said...

Christine; Absolutely. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails