My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shouts to the Blogroll, Pt. 2

In this segment of "Shouts to the Blogroll" (blogs I like to visit,) I'm featuring birders & other nature nuts...

Abbe's World of Wildlife (Also an artist.)
Abraham Lincoln's Blog (Yes, he's related to that Abraham Lincoln.)
Birds & Nature Photography by Tabib.
Just Nature Photos from Eileen
Ladybug's Leaf (Lovely photos and philosophical quotes.)
MAALIE
Nature in the Ozarks (I met this blogger a couple of years back.)
osage + orange (Not just a blogger, but a volunteer towards conservation efforts.)
photosbyisabelle (A colleague of mine at the library.)
The Birds in the Meadow
The Brownstone Birding Blog
troutbirder (I think the Brownstone Birder led me to this blog.)

Tonight Charles and I are going to see comedian Brian Regan at the Mahalia Jackson Theater in New Orleans. He cracks us up & we haven't done something like this in quite a while, so I'm sure we'll have a great time.

9 comments:

pilgrimchick said...

Great suggestions--thanks!

Cloudia said...

Hope you two had some good laughs!


Aloha from Waikiki :)

Comfort Spiral

Lana Gramlich said...

pilgrimchick; Anytime. :)

Cloudia; We did, thanks!

Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Lana,
Hope you guys had a great time! Looking forward to ordering your photography book (Sept 1-- payday!)

debra said...

I'll be checking these out, Lana. Thanks :-)

Larry said...

Hope you enjoyed the show and thanks for the shout.

Lana Gramlich said...

Michelle; We did have a great time & thanks for everything!

debra; Enjoy. :)

Larry; Absolutely (on both counts.)

Bird said...

Lana, I've been away for a while so it was a lovely surprise to come back and see this. Thank you! And I'll be sure to check out everyone else on the list :)

Lana Gramlich said...

Bird; Anytime, hon! Thank YOU! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails