My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shouts to the Blogroll, Pt. 3

(First, let me apologize for my sporatic blog visits lately [if applicable.] I've been so swamped with art business concerns lately that most of my own, recent posts were prescheduled long in advance!)

This episode of "Shouts to the Blogroll" features
some of my very talented writer-friends. Enjoy!

Razored Zen (my husband's blog)
8 Mile Love Graffiti (Eric's a wonderful poet)
An Innocent, A Blog (A Canadian)
Resonance Murphy (Lots of fun over there)
Cedar's Mountain (Always much to discuss)
Christina Rundle (I don't know how she does everything she does!)
Frankenstein 1959 (Never a dull moment)
Full Throttle and F**k It (Not just a writer, but a talented artist, as well)
JR's Thumbprints (Writing from prison class--as a teacher, not an inmate)
Michelle's Spell (Powerful words from a sweet woman)

In art news, yesterday I donated a bunch of photos to The Nature Conservancy for use in presentations, publications, etc. I've also been featured on Art of Day. Pop over for a gander!

15 comments:

eric1313 said...

Thank you for the shout out! :)

You put me in some perfectly wonderful company. Feels awkward, ya know...

eric1313 said...

But I'll live.

G said...

Thanks for the shout out as well. It's always nice to know that what oozes from my brain can make people think from time to time.

Michelle (artscapes) said...

Thanks for sharing some of your favourite blogs. I know what you mean about being busy!

Charles Gramlich said...

Preens all preeny like.

Christina said...

wow, thanks for the shout out!

Honestly, I'm so glad to hear you're busy with your creative self. I wish I had a little more creative business. It would be better than the business I've been swamped with lately.

Take great care. :-)

Cloudia said...

Glad you are busy with good things.

Your posts have been missed, actually, Lana





Warm Aloha from Honolulu

Comfort Spiral

Lana Gramlich said...

eric1313; Awkward--you silly! NP on the shout out. I love your poetry!

G; Anytime! ;)

Michelle (artscapes); *LOL* Yes...If you find any way to change the laws of time, let me know!

Charles; *LOL* I love you so much. :)

Christina; Glad to include you. :) Being busy with creative life can wear on a person, too, over time. I don't have much scheduled (yet) for Nov. & I'm really looking forward to a bit of a break!

Cloudia; Thanks. My posts have continued as normal, of course. I prescheduled a bunch of them when I knew I was going to be swamped. ;)

Lynda Lehmann said...

Wonderful article about you, Lana, congratulations! And the painting of yours that I so love, with the large bird on the wing in the marsh setting, is there!

AvDB said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out on Resonance's behalf. She's a little weirded out by it, but, she's new to this whole blogging thing. I'll have to explain better how cool it is to have friends who appreciate you. ; )

Great post over on Art of Day. I find how you explained your processes very interesting--almost (ALMOST) as interesting as your work, itself. The eagle head that looks like its neck is comprised of a flock of birds is my favorite.

Lana Gramlich said...

Lynda; Thanks, hon. I'm glad you like that painting. I did, too!

AvDB; Anytime, hon. Thanks for your kind comment. You're the 3rd person who commented on the "bird made of birds." Ironically, that was not my intention. That's actually how gyrfalcoms can look, depending on their level of development! Glad you like it, regardless.

Demon Hunter said...

Charles and Christina are very talented. I don't know the others--yet. :-D

Lana Gramlich said...

They're all pretty cool, DH. Enjoy your visit(s.)

Travis Cody said...

Sometimes we just have to pause and take care of business.

Lana Gramlich said...

Travis; Hear, hear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails