My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Art Events

Fri., Oct. 8, 6-8pm; Opening Reception, Abita Artists Fall Show 2010 (featuring works from Tony Latino, Katy Monnot, Karen Young, D'Wanna Hanes, Gary Achee, Kimberly Berkeley and Lana Gramlich.)

Sat., Oct. 16, 10am-4pm; Art for Madisonville Market (I'll have photos--both framed and matted/bagged--and acrylic paintings for sale.)

Both events will take place in Madisonville, LA. Details available on either my website calendar or my facebook page ("events" tab.)

8 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I like that Lana Gramlich's work.

Erik Donald France said...

Ditto. :->

Cloudia said...

WISH I could be there!!





Warm Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

Lana Gramlich said...

Thanks, y'all. :)

celticmusicfan said...

Wonderful pics of birds. Total relaxing scene...

Lana Gramlich said...

Thanks, hon. ;)

Michelle (artscapes) said...

I hope they all went well!

Lana Gramlich said...

Michelle; Yes they did, thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails