My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Funky Sunrise & Holiday Sales

I half-"came to" from sleep a while back to see a strange, orange glow through the windows. By the time I dragged my tired self out of bed & grabbed the camera it'd changed a bit, but it was still pretty cool.



I recently added more photos to the "shop now" tab of my Facebook page. I also slashed prices (and if you "like" my page, you get a 10% discount on top of that.) Photos make great holiday gifts!

My photos and paintings can also be ordered in a wide variety of formats; postcards (10 for $15, inc. ground shipping in the continental U.S.,) calendars, mugs, tote bags, cards, mouse pads, keychains, X-mas ornaments, sweat/t-shirts, towels, clipboards, aprons, bibs, candy tins, clocks, placemats, cutting boards, dog collars/leashes/bowls, keepsake boxes, magnets, ties, pajama pants, notepads, pillowcases, scarves, serving trays, stickers, address labels, trivets, etc.
E-mail me for more info!

17 comments:

fazrul arhan said...

This is a good news Lana!
And i would not miss a chance to LIKE your facebook. Thanks Lana:)

letspaintnature.com said...

Very nice morning pics! That might get me out of bed too. :D

Lana Gramlich said...

Thank YOU, Fazrul! :)

Christine; Thanks. I got dragged out of bed at 7am today (& I don't even have to work,) by thick fog. Spent about 2.5 hrs out in it. Just can't resist fog!

Charles Gramlich said...

Hope you got some good fog pics this morning.

Cloudia said...

All your work carries and aura, Lana.


Congrats on your blogoversary!


Aloha from Waikiki :)

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


<°)}}><

Michelle (artscapes) said...

Very worth the effort. I am not a morning person. LOL! Love the rainbow!

Larry said...

Like the photos.The rainbow is subtle but very nice.

Kelly said...

Damn... A cool as hell sunrise and a rainbow, to boot. You're lucky to have received such a sight and taken that shot before it was gone.

Lana Gramlich said...

Charles; Thanks, hon. Sorry you couldn't come with me.

Cloudia; Thanks. :)

Michelle (artscapes); I can be a morning person under the right circumstances. *L* I loved the rainbow, too. :)

Larry; Thanks. It took me a minute to realize it WAS a rainbow, actually.

Kelly; I'm just glad I came to when I did or I would've slept right through it!

Halcyon said...

That is some sky! And if you look closely in the second shot, there's also a bit of a rainbow. Glad you caught this for us!

Lana Gramlich said...

Halcyon; Thanks--I'm glad, too. I'd never seen a rainbow in such an oddly-colored sky!

YogaforCynics said...

Wow--don't think I've ever seen quite that color in a sunrise (or sunset, a late riser by nature, which I've seen a lot more of)...and the rainbow makes it all the more weird (in a cool way).

Lana Gramlich said...

Dr. Jay; Yeah, it was pretty funky and the rainbow was a special bonus!

Lynda Lehmann said...

Good luck with your holiday sales, Lana! I hope the economy picks up so we can all do better than in recent months.

I'm with you on the fog and all things that lend atmosphere and mystery.

Lana Gramlich said...

Lynda; Thanks. :) Back atcha on the sales & economy, of course!

Erik Donald France said...

Kewel . . .

I've observed a number of "signs" lately -- rainbow, large buck deer walking down a dirt road, a shooting star in the Western skies, a hawk (from just feet away); as well as two ugly incidents among humans. One thing after another.

Lana Gramlich said...

Erik; Thanks. Interesting signs, to be sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails