My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Announcements

My talented, handsome, wonderful husband, Charles Gramlich has recently had another book published. "Midnight in Rosary; Tales in Crimson and Black" features tales of werewolves and vampires.

Predation is in the bones, in the marrow. The ultimate need is for food, but even when sated, a carnivore will still hunt. It wants the wet taste of food, the sweetness of watermelon flesh. Oh, it might be distracted temporarily, but its need to kill isn't rational--and it won't be denied its blood!

Secondly, happy 65th birthday, David Gilmour!

12 comments:

Raquel Byrnes said...

Congratulations on publication to your hubby! Looks eerie!

Maalie said...

Oh, I see that it is already available on Amazon UK. I will order a copy!

Charles Gramlich said...

Thank youse sweetness. I appreciate you putting in the good word for me.

Michelle (artscapes) said...

Congratulations!

PhotoDiction said...

Congratulations to Charles! The creative gene runs strong in both of you as a couple :)

Rick said...

Absolutely fantastic all the way around!

Erik Donald France said...

Awesome -- and scary!!!

Michelle's Spell said...

Congrats on the recent successes -- both yours and Charles! Had a dream last night where you sold a painting for a lot of money. It was really cool to meet you in the dream world!

Chrissy said...

Well done to Charles :-)

Lana Gramlich said...

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. :)

Erik; Too scary, I know!

Michelle; I hope to meet someday in the "real" world. ;)

Charles; You're welcome, sweetie. Love to help however I can. :)

Larry said...

Cool-The two of you make a talented team!

Lana Gramlich said...

Thanks, Larry. I appreciate your support. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails