My webpage (inc. awards, upcoming events, etc.)

Friday, August 5, 2011

Hot Art in a Cool Space

Tomorrow I'll be at the reception for the 9th annual Hot Art in a Cool Space show. Many of my photos will be on display/for sale.

Details;
Saturday & Sunday, August 6 & 7, 2011, noon-6 pm both days.
Meet the Artists Reception on Saturday evening from 6–9 pm.
Purchase Original Art by over 30 Award-Winning Artists. The St. Tammany Commission on Cultural Affairs is pleased to present a Purchase Award at this event. The selected artwork will be installed in a government building as part of the St. Tammany Parish Public Art Collection.

Location: North Shore Unitarian Universalist Church, 28662 Krentel Road, Lacombe, LA 70445.

For more info, contact Barbara Shaw 985-882-7169 or 985-630-7685.

Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

Cloudia said...

sure wish I could drop by!


Aloha from Waikiki;


Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

Donnetta said...

Always beautiful work. Wish I could see it in person. Take care and stay cool. It is absolutely horrible here in hot Oklahoma right now! D

Merisi said...

Love it! :-)

Lana Gramlich said...

Cloudia; I appreciate the sentiment, hon.

Donnetta; I hear you on the heat--it's 106F here with the humidity. *sympie hug*

Merisi; Thanks. :)

NancyU said...

Good luck and what a great photo of the gator.

Lana Gramlich said...

Thanks, Nancy! I made some sales (inc. a framed print of the gator. ;)

Cassy said...

Very informative post.

Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Software

Related Posts with Thumbnails